I feel so grateful to have had the opportunity to come back to Macau once again to spend to attend the opening celebration of Wynn Palace with John! It has been two months we've been apart this time, and it is wonderful to be together again. Although he has had to work early mornings to late nights, it is worth it for the few minutes we enjoy together! I have had lots of time to reunite with the special friends I have made here, and I feel so much love for each one of them. Knowing we will be 'forever' friends brings me peace as I have to say my final goodbyes! Here are a few pics of the special moments we've shared!
Enjoying time in the 'Historic District' with Cristina Nogueira (originally from Brazil). She's a wonderful friend I met through the Holbrooks (couple missionaries). We've shared spiritual as well as fun times together!
Swimming with the ducks (ok swans) in the harbor!
I promised not to let her drown. (She doesn't swim)
Eating chicken Chicken Kabobs from one of the little outdoor
Shops downtown.
Retchel Mayor (the investigator I met at the Nail Salon) She gave me a beautiful wallet with Phillipine money to remember her. A huge sacrifice financially for her and it truly touched my heart. These people have so little, but want so bad to share their love!
Taking a bicycle carriage ride through Macau with
Sarahmae deGuzman (Sister Nedi) a convert and strong member of the branch
who has been going through some difficult challenges. She makes
all kinds of yummy goodies to sell, and she made sure I got lots
of free samples (all yummy)!
Below: pictures from Macau 2nd Branch that made both John and I
feel so apart of...
Cristina and I with the elders and sister missionaries Sister James (Hong Kong Mission Presidency),
Cristina and Sister Nedi
Connie Johnson and one of her four boys (originally from
Las Vegas
This was Cristina's first time back to church this summer
and Spirit was so strong in our Sac Mtg. The speakers
(Mission Pres. Counselor and wife) and their message truly touched
Cristina's heart. She felt God's love for her and has a sincere desire to
overcome her challenges and return to the fold. Saying goodbye
to those we love is difficultš„!
Lillibeth and Richard Enot (this is the couple who accompanied
Me to the Hong Kong Temple on my last trip here.) They are expecting their
fourth child in three months!
This is my friend who oversees the gym at Wynn Macau!
We have gotten to know each other and had some good visit
during my workouts!
Wynn Palace Grand Opening Celebration...
Steve and Andrea
The great Andrea Bocelli (blind opera singer) and Coco Lee
A wonderful grand opening celebration!
The Wynn Design Macau Team that made it all happen (notice John in the very back as always)
And a few more pics from the property a couple of days after opening:
Entrance to Fontana Buffet
One of the hallways
One of the junkets
Red Eight Restaurant
SW Steakhouse (Steve Wynn) The stage opens to several different holographic shows
On our final day I spent the morning at John's office with him, and he had one of the main superintendents take me on the 'Gondola' ride around the lake! So neat!
So proud of John and what he has been able to accomplish here! His staff all speak highly of him and he not only builds beautiful buildings, but he is a wonderful husband, father, and grandfather and a wonderful example to all!


















































So Fun! Glad you are home though :)
ReplyDelete