January 10th
Flew to LA on Wynn Private Jet then Cathay Airlines to Hong Kong where we were met and ferried over to Macau.
Staying at Wynn Macau in beautiful suite, get to eat out or have room service, maids, and everyone knows me as "Mrs. Littell" and treats me Royal! Have a beautiful view across the harbor. Going to work on family history, my yearbook, and spend time studying and reading (church books), work out in gym, Face time kids back home.
John heads to the office at Coiti after we read scriptures and eat breakfast together. When he returns around 5:30-6:30 we go to dinner or order room service and enjoy the evenings together! So a little mishap on my part...I ruined my iPhone when I accidentally grabbed a towel off the bathroom counter to wipe my face while in the tub! You got the picture...iPhone gone!
Sunday, Jan 17th
Woke up around 6am with my heart pounding telling me I need to attend church here in Macau today.
We went to buffet breakfast and spent the day relaxing, reading, family history. I found an LDS English speaking branch and had hotel driver take me to church (John not feeling well). Everyone was way nice and it was a neat experience! There were about 90 people in attendance and although most were Asian they were very friendly and welcoming. There was a family from Vegas who are over here working that had four little boys (the Johnsons) that invited me to sit with them and the little boys took right to me. Everyone thought I was their grandparents! There was also a senior couple and one of the younger elders serving there who were both from Utah, so it was fun visiting with them. They said that they can proselyte in Macau and Hong Kong but not in the mainland. Any way, it was a fun experience and the topic of the meeting was on Family History which was neat since that's what I'm trying to do right now. I'm excited to get to know these people better, and it will be fun to take Marlyn with me next week. Hopefully John will be able to come also. Wished I had got a picture outside the church, but will for sure next week! I know why I got the prompting to go today!
18th Monday:
A beautiful sunny day
Worked out at gym, showered, ordered late breakfast, face timed with Marlyn, Jill and Jenny, emailed my mom and Jaden, then went out and walked around outside and took pics and went through MGM Hotel/Casino. Met a nice lady and her son as we took pictures for each other. Videoed Tree of Life in Rotunda at Wynn. Spent afternoon working on family history, reading, and posting pictures! Tonight we went out to dinner at Cafe Esplanada and I got a yummy chicken dish with custard desert! Sat next to some guys John brought over from Vegas that flew over with us! John is working long hours but feeling good about how things are going since he's been here.
Cafe Esplanada Manager
























This is awesome mom! Still laughing about your photo bomb lol.
ReplyDeletePretty and fun!... You and scenery :)