...John working six days a week and long hours. Enjoys Sunday's to unwind and attend church.
...I got my yearbook caught up, put in some time at the gym, enjoying Alma (B of Mormon) and found several new names for Temple work.
...highlight of the week for me was attending a church 'beach activity' over in Coloane at Hac Sa' Beach (black sand). The Holbrooks (senior couple missionaries from Utah) invited me to go with them and we were able to enjoy lunch together here at the hotel before we went. Not quite the same as having the missionaries over back home, but it was the best I could do here). The Holbrooks are awesome and it was so fun to spend the day with them! The activity was fun and well attended, and I enjoyed getting to know the members on a more personal basis! We played games, visited, and enjoyed some catered food. All three branches in the district were invited, and although I couldn't understand the game rules in Chinese, they were good to explain them in English also. The members are so friendly and welcoming here!
...John and I attended church on Sunday and we both were asked to give prayers. So neat to experience being a part of the branch!
With Sister Holbrook
The path to the beach...
Playing group games....
and helps to put on a lot of fun activities for the members.
The two sisters on the right are two of the original converts in Macau.
Refreshment time
The Holbrooks and myself with a newly activated Sister (Christina) and her husband (investigator).
I have felt such a connection with Christina , and am enjoying having the opportunity to fellowship she and her husband!
One of the Sister Missionaries who is from Utah!
This girl leads the singing in Sacrament Meeting and is
Planning to go on a mission soon!
I was also able to get a picture of the sisters after Relief Society
on Sunday...
Think I may not wear the white skirt again!
















No comments:
Post a Comment